Thursday 11 December 2014

YALMEH Super Youth Eye Cream Review


YALMEH Super Youth Eye Cream

I was very excited to give this product a try.  It is recommended for wrinkles, dark circles and it reduces the look of age spots and reduces fine lines around the eyes.  I have some fine lines at the corner of my eyes and between my eyes.  I wanted to try the product there.  I also have some dark circles under my eyes.  

I was very excited to see the makeup of Yalmeh Eye Cream.  It contains all natural ingredients, no toxic chemicals or cancer causing additives - no mineral oil, propylene glycol or parabens. Nice!

I started using it immediately and found that the lines at the corners of my eyes were far less noticeable as well as my dark circles disappeared. 

The cream was light and smooth and went on easily.  It was barely scented and was not harsh on my skin at all.  It moisturised my skin too!  I was very happy with it even after a short time of using it!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment