Sunday 7 December 2014

Ebook - Green Smoothies: The Weight Loss & Detox Secret Review


Green Smoothies: The Weight Loss & Detox Secret: 50 Recipes for a Healthy Diet (Special Diet Cookbooks & Vegetarian Recipes Collection Book 3)
This was a fantastic book! It was more than just a recipe book too! I loved that it included why the smoothies were good for you and a LOT of that information!

The book contained many things like:
What is a Green Smoothie?
What’s So Good About Green Smoothies?
Nutritional Value and Health Benefits of Green Smoothies
The Healthiest Weight Loss Program Methodology
Types of Green Smoothies
Tasty Tips

 I found it was a good overall introduction to Green Smoothies and an awesome recipe book. The complete package!  All 50 recipes included were interesting, and easy to make at home.  Some of my favourites were: Kale Blueberry Smoothie, Minty Avacado Smoothie, and Chocolate Fudge Smoothie.

There was definitely enough information in this book to understand the importance of this kind of eating and lots of options to try!
You can buy this book on Amazon here: Amazon.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment