Thursday 11 December 2014

Yalmeh Glory Eye Gel Review


Yalmeh Glory Eye Gel

I was very anxious to try this product.  The benefits of it are extensive.  It is supposed to reduce the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, dryness and sagging around the eyes and increases softness, firms and plumps the skin around the eyes.

I have some bags, puffiness, and dark circles around my eyes so I was hoping to use it and see some results! I started using it the day that I got it and used it every day.  Within a week, I definitely saw some improvement in the look of the bags and darkness under my eyes!  It is definitely a product that I would continue to use!

I read through the ingredient list and found that overall, the ingredients were all natural ingredients that I could understand and read!  I was happy with that!  The cream itself was a great consistency and applied easily.  It also had a very nice light scent.  Nothing overly noticable but pleasant and not chemically smelling!  Overall, very happy!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment