Thursday 9 April 2015

The UltiMITT


The UltiMITT


To go along with the great Thermalabs Organic Self Tanner I tried out, I was excited to try the Ultimitt, self tanning application mitt! I was shocked with how plush and soft it was when it arrived and was interested how it would help apply the self tanner and how durable it was!

It came with carrying bag so that you can easily take it with you when you are travelling without staining your clothes when you are finished.  It is supposedly bigger than most other self tanner mitts so it easily goes on your hand and easily protects your whole hand from stains. It claimed to never fall apart or to crack and is easily washable.

I used it once and was very happy with how evenly it applied the self tanner.  It was plenty big and completely covered m hand.  After using, I was impressed with how easily it was cleaned.  It still felt great after it dried and worked just as well the second time! I was very happy with all aspects of this mitt!

No comments:

Post a Comment