Wednesday 17 June 2015

180 Cosmetics Breast Firming Solution

180 Cosmetics Breast Firming Solution Review




 I was excited to receive this product and see if it could live up to it's claims. As a mother of two and in my 30s, I definitely could use some firming ANYWHERE :)

This revolutionary breast cream claims that it is clinically proven to:
- increase volume
-firm
-reconstruct
-boost elasticity
-tone the skin
I was excited to see which of these I would see!

 The product is said to be "Bursting with natural oils, plant extracts, and vitamins, it also promotes hydration, stimulates cellular regeneration, and contains powerful antioxidants that protect your skin from free radicals and keep it toxin-free." 180 Cosmetics believes in creating solutions that help maintain and restore your youth, beauty, and femininity, so you can feel confident all over, every day. All of their advanced formulas contain the highest-quality nourishing oils and natural extracts, and are never tested on animals.

 The directions for this product were very simple: Apply twice daily, massaging over entire breasts in circular motions until fully absorbed. For optimal results, use for a minimum of 60 days.

 The product is formulated WITHOUT any of the following: Formalin, Formaldehyde, Parabens, Phthalates, Petro-chemicals, GMO, Hormones, Triclosan, colors or dyes.

 I used it for about a month usually twice a day. I noticed a definite difference in the tone of my skin. It is hard to tell if the skin is any firmer yet but it definitely felt better! It was easy to apply and had a good scent. I always hate when products smell strongly of very chemically I definitely would continue to use it to try and see any more benefits!


No comments:

Post a Comment