Wednesday 27 May 2015

Regenepure DR 4 oz Hair Loss and Dandruff Shampoo Review



Regenepure DR 4 is an Anti-hair loss and dandruff shampoo.  It is an amazing gentle shampoo. It is sulfate free and paraben free.  It has a light scent which isn't overwhelming or too medically smelling. 
This shampoo contains 1% ketonconazole.  Ketoconazole is the only clinical proven ingredient for hair loss shampoo and it is also a very powerful anti-fungal which helps to stop any dandruff.
It also contains aloe vera which helps to stop any existing inflammation (which may actually aid in hair loss!).  It also has emu oil and jojobo oil to help moisturize and ease dry scalp which can be caused by ketoconazole.
I was very impressed with the smell of this product.  I expected it to be strong and off putting.  It was a very good product and my scalp felt very nice after using!  My scalp felt less itchy and my hair looked great!

No comments:

Post a Comment