Monday 26 January 2015


Refresh Skin Therapy

 Salicylic Peel

After looking at the different peels that Refresh Skin Therapy makes (Lactic Acid 10% Gel peel, Salicylic Peel, and Fruit Acid Peel) I decided that I wanted to try the Salicylic Acid peel.  I have large pores and am always fighting with ways to shrink them and improve the look of my skin texture!  I was hoping to see results with this product!  I anxiously awaited the product!

Salicylic Acid 2% Daily Peel was a great choice for me!  It claims to fights acne and signs of ageing: shrinks pores, decreases excess oil production, improves skin’s texture and tone, decreases fine lines, and repairs photo-damaged skin. The main ingredient, Salicylic acid, kills acne-causing bacteria and reduces redness and irritation, speeds new skin turnover and collagen production for a brighter, more luminous, and clearer complexion.

I used the product the first night it arrived and I felt and saw a difference right away!  It definitely helped with my large pores and excess dirt/oil caused by this.  I definitely needed a good moisterizer after using it, but it did not cause me any problems (and I have slightly sensitive skin and sometimes have had reactions to harsh products!)  I used it regularly a few times a week.  I did not want to use it every night for fear of drying out my skin too much (being winter doesn't help!)  I found that my pores seemed smaller, less oily skin, and better skin texture and tone.  I also have not had any breakouts since using it (I usually only get a few pimples here and there!)

Overall, I definitely reccomend this product.  It seems to be a very high quality product which delivers what it promises.

You can find the company website here and purchase it here(.ca) or here(.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment